SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016: State Bank of India recently released a Recruitment notification to filling up 152 Specialist Officers(SO) jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online at www.sbi.co.in on or before application closing date 31-03-2016. For more information regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 152 posts
Name of the posts -
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager 39
2. Relationship Manager 71
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead)- 03
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)- 01
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)- 02
6. Risk Officer (Mid-Office)- 01
7. Compliance Officer 01
8. Investment Counsellor 17
9. Project Development Manager (Business) 01
10. Project Development Manager (Technology) 01
11. Customer Relationship Executive 15
Locations Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Bangalore 25
2. Hyderabad 15
3. Pune 16
4. Chennai 11
5. Ahmedabad 09
6. NCR 29
7. Mumbai 28
8. Kochi 06
9. Thiruvananthapuram- 04
10. Bhopal 04
11. Delhi 01
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai 04
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 22 years to 35 years Post(1), 23 35 years for Post(2,8), 25 40 years for Post(3,6,7,9,10), 30 50 years for Post(4,5), 20 35 years for Post(11) as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Deputy Manager (Law): Candidates should have completed Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution for Post(1 To 8,11), MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from reputed College/ university for Post(9,10) with relevant Experience. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer Official notification.
Application fee: Rs.600/- towards application fee for general category candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST reserved category candidates. Application fee should be deposited through online mode.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on online written examination and interview conducted by SBI.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.sbi.co.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http:// www.sbi.co.in
2. Click on link named SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application
5. Submit to the authorities.
Postal Address :
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
Starting date for submission of online application form: 16-03-2016.
Last date for submission of online application form: 31-03-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification -
Apply Online -