SBI Recruitment 2016: State Bank of India recently(SBI) released a Recruitment notification to filling up 7000 Clerk PO(Probationary Officer)jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online at www.sbi.co.in on or before application closing date. For more information regarding SBI Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
SBI Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 7000 posts
Name of the post -
1. Probationary Officer - 2000
2. Clerk - 5000
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 21-28 years to apply for clerk post and for PO Job must have in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have graduation degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university with good percentage. For more information in education qualifications refer offical notification when it will be released on official website.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on online written examination and interview conducted by SBI.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for this SBI Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.sbi.co.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.sbi.co.in .
2. Click on link named SBI Recruitment Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: Update soon
- Last date for application correction form:
- Download call letter for Online test:
- Date of Online exam :
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification -
Apply Online - Click Here(Available soon)