MPPSC State Service Exam 2016: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recently released State Service Exam 2016 notification to filling up 255 various jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in MP. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for MPPSC recruitment 2016 at www.mppsc.nic.in on or before application closing date 14-04-2016. For more information regarding MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 255 posts
Name of the post -
1. Dy. Collector 27
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police 50
3. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives 02
4. Labor Officer 01
5. Chief Municipal Officer 13
6. Assistant Director 04
7. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat) 02
8. Block Development Officer 02
9. Assistant Director (Public Relations) 02
10. Assistant Director (Woman & Child Welfare) 08
11. Child Development Project Officer 27
12. Assistant Director (Industry/ Manager) 51
13. Area Coordinator 01
14. Assistant Jail Superintendent 18
15. Deputy Registrar 02
16. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer 18
17. Transportation Sub-Inspector 19
18. Assistant Labor Officer 04
19. Chief Municipal Officer 04
Salary: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 20 years and maximum of 25 years for Post(2), 18 30 years for Post(14), 21 35 years for Post(17), 21 40 years for Other Posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation degree/Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognised university or Board are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General category candidates. Rs.250/- for SC, ST, OBC & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form..
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, Physical Test and interview conducted by MPPSC.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for this MPPSC recruitment 2015 need to visit official website www.mppsc.nic.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in.
2. Click on link named MPPSC Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Starting date for submission of application form: 21-03-2016.
Last date for submission of application form: 14-042016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification -
Apply Online -
visit official website -