KSP Recruitment 2016 for 1952 Civil Police Constable Posts: Karnataka State Police department has released notification for the recruitment of 1952 vacant posts of Civil Police Constable. Where these vacancies are present in various locations in the state of Karnataka. So in order to employ and fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates KSP has given the employment notification. Welcoming applications form all interested and eligible candidates. Thus aspirants those who are willing to work in the police department. Those who have enough educational qualification such as applicants must have passed, 12th class (12th Std- CBSE, 12th Std-SSE, and 12th Std- ICSE). Or its equivalent qualification from any recognized educational board can apply through online. Such as aspirants have read and register the online application form in a prescribed format through online from 07-01-2016 to 05-02-2016. Other important details age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee and important dates are given below. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
KSP Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total number of available Posts: 1952 posts
Name of the Post: Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
distribution of posts:
Mysuru City: 367 Posts
Bangalore District: 119 Posts
Belgravia City: 355 Posts
Chikkamangaluru: 114 Posts
Hubballi-Dharwad City: 170 Posts
Mangalore City: 169 Posts
Kolar: 45 Posts
Shivamogga: 143 Posts
Davangere: 131 Posts
DK, Mangaluru: 162 Posts
Tumakuru: 177 Posts
- Age Limit: Aspirants age should be between 19 years to 25 years for general candidates. 19 years to 27 years for all SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B as on the final date of 05-02-2016.
- Educational Qualification: applicants must have passed, 12th class (12th Std- CBSE, 12th Std-SSE, and 12th Std- ICSE). Or its equivalent qualification from any recognized educational board.
- Selection Process: aspirants will be selected based on the endurance test, physical standard test and written test.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs.100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates. Through Challan form at State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
- How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates through online. Where the application forms are available at the official website. So read and register the application form on or before the last date of 7th January 2016 to 5th February 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2016:
Starting date for the submission of application form: 7th January 2016
Last date for the submission of application form: 5th February 2016
Last date for the payment of application fee: 6th February 2016.
- Official Notification
- Apply Online Applications
This Job Has Been Expired. Visit Latest Rojgar Samachar
to Apply for All New Rojgar Samachar in Hindi, English and Gujarati