DHFWS Recruitment 2016: District Health & Family Welfare Society Office of the CMO Ambassa Dhalai Tripura has recently released a recruitment to filling up 67 ANM, Multipurpose Worker and other posts. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for DHFWS Recruitment 2016 at www.tripura.gov.in on or before application closing date 31-03-2016. For more information regarding DHFWS Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
DHFWS Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 67 posts
Name of the posts -
1. Sub-divisional Media Expert: 01
2. RMNCH+A/FP (Counsellor): 01
3. Auxiliary Nurse Mid wife (ANM): 08
4. Multi Purpose Worker (MPW): 25
5. Adolescent Counsellor: 05
6. HMUS Assistant: 05
7. Pharmacist: 07
9. Medical Officer: 06
10. Laboratory Technician: 01
11. Sub-divisional ASHA Programme Manager: 01
12. Sub divisional Accounts/Data Assistant: 01
13. Laboratory Technician for NVBDCP: 01
14. Social Worker for Blood Cell: 01
15. Data Entry Operator for Blood Cell: 01
16. Attendant for Blood Cell: 02
17. Laboratory Technician for Blood Cell: 04
Process to Apply: Online
Rs 10500 for S.N 1, 11, 17, Rs 10800 for S.N 12, Rs 12500 for S.N 14, Rs 11000 for S.N 15, Rs 7000 for S.N 16, Rs 9500 for S.N 2, 6 to 8, 10, 13 Rs 8500 for S.N 3, 05, Rs 20000 for S.N 9.
Name of the Organization: District Health & Family Welfare Society Office of the CMO
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates qualification should be Master Degree /Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Social Work/ Psychology , Madhyamik or its equivalent & should be trained in Health worker (F) course, Graduation in Sociology/ Psychology , Graduate with O level from DOEACC/ NIEIT , HS (+2) Stage with Science & Diploma in Pharmacy from the recognized board / university. Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Procaess: Candidates will be selected based on Written test and interview conducted by District Health & Family Welfare Society Office of the CMO.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.tripura.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.tripura.gov.in.
2. Click on link named DHFWS Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of Application form: 31-03-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Employment Notification -