CEE Recruitment 2016: Centre For Environment Education recently released a recruitment to filling up 54 Centre For Environment Education Programme Officers Vacancies. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for CEE Recruitment 2016 at www.ceeindia.org on or before application closing date 31-03-2016. For more information regarding CEE recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
CEE Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 54 posts
Name of the post -
1. Programme Directors 04 Posts
2. Programme Coordinators 14 Posts
3. Programme Officers 25 Posts
4. Head (ITS Solutions) 01 Post
5. Marketing and Fund Raising Professionals 02 Posts
6. Personnel Officer 01 Post
7. HR Officer 01 Post
8. Library and Information Service (LIS) Officer 01 Post
9. Administration Professionals 05 Posts
Process of apply: Online
Rs.5200/- to Rs.132000/- per month
Name of the Organization: Centre For Environment Education
Age Limit: Kindly refer Official Notification. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelors / Masters Degree / MCA / MBA from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum first class percentage of marks. Post wise academic qualification information is now available at official advertisement file.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview conducted by Centre For Environment Education.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for CEE Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.ceeindia.org. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.ceeindia.org.
2. Click on link named CEE Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of application form: 31-03-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification -
Apply Online -
visit official website - www.ceeindia.org