Bangalore PWD Recruitment 2016 for 501 posts: Karnataka Public Works Department (Karnataka PWD) has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 501 junior engineer (civil/ mechanical) posts. Where these vacancies are present in various locations in the state of Karnataka. To fill up all these posts Karnataka public works department is welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates. Therefore aspirants those who are willing to work for before mentioned posts and those who have sufficient eligibility criteria such as applicants must have passed diploma in civil/ mechanical engineering or its equivalent qualification can apply through online. Where application process is going to start from 3rd February 2016 to 3rd March 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee and important dates are given below.
Bangalore PWD Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 501 posts
Name of the posts: junior engineer (civil/ mechanical)
Job location: Karnataka
- Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on the last date of submission of application. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed diploma in civil or mechanical engineering or its equivalent from the recognized university or institution.
- Selection process: Karnataka Public Works Department will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview. Therefore aspirants those who have secured merit marks would be called for personal interview.
Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs. 4575-8400/- per month.
Candidates should log on to official website www.kpwd.gov.in
Navigate to the employment notification and click on apply online
After getting application form fill it with necessary details and enter the registration number or date of birth details
After the filling the online applications upload all educational documents
Take the printout of online application for further use.
Important dates for Bangalore PWD Recruitment 2016:
Starting date for the submission of application form: 3rd February 2016
Last date for the submission of application form: 3rd March 2016.
Note: candidates those who are having doubts, then they are advised to contact below mentioned
- Karnataka Government Secretariat,
- 3rd Floor, Vikasa Soudha, M.S.Building,
This Job Has Been Expired. Visit Latest Rojgar Samachar
to Apply for All New Rojgar Samachar in Hindi, English and Gujarati