Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016: Air India Charters Limited (AICL)recently released a recruitment to filling up 89 Technical Assistant, Officer & Manager other vacancies. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 at airindiaexpress.in on or before application closing date 29-03-2016. For more information regarding Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 89 posts
Name of the posts -
1. Manager Scheduling (Cockpit crew & Cabin Crew) 01
2. Dy. Manager Administration 01
3. Dy. Manager (Flight Services) 01
4. Cockpit / Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer 01
5. Executive Assistant to CEO 01
6. Dy. Chief of Finance 01
7. Dy. Manager (Finance) 03
8. Finance Officers 05
9. Sr. Finance Assistant 06
10. Manager (IR) 01
11. Manager (System Administration) 01
12. Manager (Scheduling & Network) 01
13. Sr. Officer (Scheduling & Network) 01
14. Route Manager 08
15. Pricing Analyst 01
16. Demand Analyst 01
17. Dy. Manager (Cargo services) 02
18. Sr.Officer (Catering Service) 01
19. Sr.Officer (Airport Services) 11
20. Sr. Officer (Cargo services) 01
21. Continuing Airworthi (Ness Manager) 01
22. Airworthiness Review Manager 01
23. Trainee Technical Officer 18
24. Technical Assistants 18
25. Senior Officer (Stores) 01
Name of the Organization: Air India Charters Limited (AICL)
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 45 Years for Post(1,2,11,22,25), 35 Years for Post(3 To 5,7 To 10,13 To 16,18,19), 40 Years for Post(6,12,17,20), 60 Years for Post(21), 30 Years for Post(23,24) as on 15-03-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed BE/ B.Tech, Graduation Degree, MBA, ICWA/CA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application fee: Rs.500/- for unreserved candidates. NO fee for SC/ST/EX-Serviceman reserved category candidates.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on merit in written examination and Medical test followed by interview conducted by AICL.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website airindiaexpress.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http:// airindiaexpress.in.
2. Click on link named AICL Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application
5. Submit to the authorities.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square
Last date for submission of application form: 29-03-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification -
Apply Online -