Find latest hal recruitment and jobs for 2021 on this page. If you are looking for jobs in hal for the post of teachers, visiting consultant pathology, diploma / graduate apprentices, diploma apprentices, fresher technician apprentice, design trainees / management trainees then apply for these jobs on this page. You also apply online for hal recruitment for the year of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 here and check minimum qualification, salary, age limit, exam pattern & last date for all jobs.
Design Trainees / Management Trainees
Fresher Technician Apprentice
Diploma / Graduate Apprentices
Visiting Consultant Pathology
Airframe Fitter / Security Guard
Apprentice / Faculty
Industrial Trainee Finance
Vacancy For Expert
Air Traffic Controller Trainees
Pgt Computer Science
Sr.medical Officer Ent
Cnc Programmer Cum Operator
Technical Tradesman / Assistant / Clerk
Technical Apprentice Vacancy
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.
The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research & Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record - 15 types of Aircraft/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3658 Aircraft/Helicopters, 4178 Engines, Upgraded 272 Aircraft and overhauled over 9643 Aircraft and 29775 Engines.
HAL has been successful in numerous R & D programs developed for both Defence and Civil Aviation sectors. HAL has made substantial progress in its current projects :
Advanced Light Helicopter – Weapon System Integration (ALH-WSI)
Tejas - Light Combat Aircraft (LCA)
Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT)
Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)
Various military and civil upgrades.
Dhruv was delivered to the Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and the Coast Guard in March 2002, in the very first year of its production, a unique achievement.
HAL has played a significant role for India's space programs by participating in the manufacture of structures for Satellite Launch Vehicles like
PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle)
GSLV (Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle)
IRS (Indian Remote Satellite)
INSAT (Indian National Satellite)
Apart from these, other major diversification projects are manufacture & overhaul of Industrial Marine Gas Turbine and manufacture of Composites.
HAL has formed the following Joint Ventures (JVs) :
BAeHAL Software Limited
Indo-Russian Aviation Limited (IRAL)
Snecma-HAL Aerospace Pvt Ltd
SAMTEL-HAL Display System Limited
HALBIT Avionics Pvt Ltd
HAL-Edgewood Technologies Pvt Ltd
TATA-HAL Technologies Ltd
HATSOFF Helicopter Training Pvt Ltd
International Aerospace Manufacturing Pvt Ltd
Multi Role Transport Aircraft Ltd
Several Co-production and Joint Ventures with international participation are under consideration.
HAL's supplies / services are mainly to Indian Defence Services, Coast Guard and Border Security Force. Transport Aircraft and Helicopters have also been supplied to Airlines as well as State Governments of India. The Company has also achieved a foothold in export in more than 30 countries, having demonstrated its quality and price competitiveness.
HAL was conferred NAVRATNA status by the Government of India on 22nd June 2007.
The Company scaled new heights in the Financial Year 2010-11 with Turnover of Rs.13, 116 Crores and PBT of Rs 2,841 Crores.
HAL has won several International & National Awards for achievements in R&D, Technology, Managerial Performance, Exports, Energy Conservation, Quality and fulfillment of Social Responsibilities.
Some of the prestigious Awards received during 2009-10 & 2010-11 are:
“MoU Excellence Award” for the top performing CPSEs for the year 2006-07(Top Ten Public Sector Enterprises). HAL has been receiving awards consecutively since 2001-02.
Raksha Mantri’s Award for Excellence for the year 2007-08 under the “Institutional” category.
“Regional Export Award” from EEPC, India for the year 2007-08.This award was presented on 21st Feb 2010 in Maldives.
“The Supplier of the year 2009” by Boeing, USA.
Foundry & Forge Division, Bangalore conferred with International Diamond Star Award for Quality in the realm of customer satisfaction, leadership, innovation and technology as established in QC100 TQM Model.
Foundry & Forge Division, Bangalore conferred with “Gargi Huttenes-Albertus Green Foundry Award” of the year 2008-09 by Institute of Indian Foundrymen.
· “MoU Excellence Award” for the top performing CPSEs for the year 2008-09.
· Raksha Mantri's Award for Excellence for the years 2008-09, for Export under the “Institutional” category.
· International Aerospace Awards (instituted by SAP Media Worldwide Ltd) as mark of recognition to the Indian Industry for excellence in innovation, indigenous technology and entrepreneurship under the following categories:-
o Outstanding contribution to the Defence Industry.
o Most Influential Company of the year
o Excellence in Indigenous Technology
o Excellence in Exports
· Golden Award for Quality and Business Prestige from Otherways Management Association Club, France
· Performance Excellence Award -2009 (Organisation) for the year 2008-09 by Institution of Industrial Engineering.
· Foundry & Forge Division, Bangalore conferred with “Casting of the Year 2010” award to Main Gear Box (MGB) casting of ALH from the Institute of Indian Foundrymen.
· Aerospace Division, Bangalore: Runner-Up in “Viswakarma Rashtriya Puraskar and National Safety Award – 2008 “instituted by Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
· Aerospace Division, Bangalore was awarded Gold Medal by the Society of Aerospace Manufacturing Engineers (SAME) for the year 2010 for outstanding contribution in the field of Aerospace Manufacturing.
· Engine Division, Bangalore won Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Awards 2009, instituted by Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi for Commendation for Large Scale Manufacturing Industry-Engineering & Others.
· Avionics Division, Korwa conferred with “IMTMA-SIEMENS Productivity Championship Award” for excellence and outstanding work in the area of productivity.
· Shri G.C Bhagwanani, Chief Supervisor, HAL- TAD, Kanpur, was awarded the Prime Minister’s “Shram Shree” Award for 2006 on 15th Sept 2010.
· Shri A.Selvaraj, AGM (Mfg), Foundry & Forge Division, Bangalore was awarded the “Foundryman of the year 2010” by the Institute of Indian Foundrymen.