1. Time problem - Three persons A,B,C are waiting for Train.A has to wait for sometime twice the time b has to wait.B has to wait till 4:48 and c has to wait 4:57. What is the time now?(I,m not sure abt the question, but the answer is correct).
Ans : is 4.39
2.Problem on probability - What is the probablity of two persons among the four having birthday in he same month?
Ans : I dont know the answer.
3. A,s salary is 25% more than B,s salary.How much % is b,s salary on A,s salary?
Ans : It,s obviously 80%.
4. A problem on Boats and Streams...There is a river. A boy,s house is at the river bank and his school is on the other side of the river. The distance between house and school is 1/4 miles.The boy is going to school by swimming at the rate of 2.5mph.The river,s upstream is 2mph.How long will it take him to reach the
Ans : 30min.
5. The diameter of a wheel is 1.26m.If this wheel rotates 500 rotations, how long it can travel?
Ans : 1.98km.
6. If the ratio of speed of a train is 5:4:6 then what is ratio of the time taken to cover same distance?
Ans : 12:15:10
7. If five buds can make a full cigarette, how many cigarettes can we make with 121 buds?
Ans : 30
8. The ratio of radii of two cylinders is 2:3 and the ratio of their heights is 5:3. If the volume of the bigger cylinder is 27,
then what is volume of the smaller one?
Ans : 20
9. If the sum of the digits of a two digit number is 9 less than the original number, then what is the 10s digit of the number?
Ans : 1
10. E N D
+ 5 G
G A M E
Here find the value of D?
Ans : 8
11. A squirrel problem :
12. Some people are standing square. From them 32 are removed and then form a small square and then 8 more removed. now we cannot form the square. so how many people are there at the beginning?
Ans : 81
13. A grandpa,s age is sum of his four grandsons provided that the grandsons, ages are consecutive in number. Then what is the age of the grandpa?
Ans : 78
14.If 20 men can build a wall 56m long in 6 days, then what length of a similar wall can be built by 35 men in 3 days?
Ans : 49
15. If m power n = 121, then what is the value of (m-1) power (n+1)?
Ans : 1000
16. What is the condition for a singular matrix? Ans : All values of a row are 0 and all values of a column are
Note: For a matrix A, to be singular, The determinant value of that matrix should be 0,ie, |A|=0
17. At 12 noon, Both hands of a clock meet together.After how many minutes can they meet again?
Ans : 65:45min
18. The average of first 50 natural numbers?
Ans : 25.5
19. There is 20 litre solution containing 10% water and 90% spirit. How much water should be added to make the solution
containing 25% water?
Ans : 4 litres.
20. There are 20,6 and 9 rupees notes. you have to form 99 rupees with minimum number of notes.At what minimum number of notes you can achieve this?
Ans : 8
1. An attribute in a table that is related with primary key of the another table is called...
Ans : Foreign key
2. The scope of the static varaible is...
Ans : function
3. Which of the following has the function scope?
E.All the above