Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002.
REPCO Exam Eligibility
- Age: not exceeding 28 years as on 30-04-2014. Relaxation can be considered based on commensurate relevant experience.
- Qualification: B.Com, BBM, B.Sc (PG preferable) from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence).
- Experience: Minimum Three years experience in branch operation/inspection/credit.
- Working knowledge of Tamil besides fluency in English required.
REPCO Exam Syllabus
- Data Analysis & Interpretation.
- Financial Awareness &, Marketing.
REPCO Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interview.
Apply For REPCO Exam
Candidate should be download the application form through the official website then, fill the application form and along with necessary documents send it to following address :
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor,
lexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34,
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032.
REPCO Exam Important Dates
Last Date for Submission of Application
REPCO Exam Results
The REPCO exam result will be declared in official website: www.repcobank.com
REPCO Model / Previous Question Papers
Model papers will be available soon.