Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Certificate Course Admission 2018 – Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, an autonomous organization fully funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi, has invited applications for admission to the One year, Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) course, involving training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practicing Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country.
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Application Form: 15th July 2018
- Written Test: 22nd July 2018
- BAMS (Ayurvedacharya) degree from any institution and university included in 2nd schedule of IMCC Act-1970. Internship should have been completed by 15th July, 2018
Age Limit: (As on 15-07-2018)
- Maximum 30 years for graduates (not born before 15-07-1988) and 32 years for Post graduates (not born before 15-07-1986). However, 3 years relaxation will be given for OBC candidates (i.e. not born before 15-07-1985) and 5 years for ST/SC (i.e. not born before 15-07-1983 for graduates and for Post graduates not born before 15-07-1981).
- Upper age limit will be 35 years for Government sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers working in Central/State Government (not born before 15-07-1983).
- Additional 5 years relaxation will be given to Physically Challenged candidates.
- Reservation of seats to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged candidates will be implemented for total number of vacancies available as per government policy prevalent from time to time; central Govt. rules on reservation will be applicable
- In case of OBCs, the caste certificate issued by the competent authority applicable for Central Govt. will be accepted
- This reservation will not exceed 10% of the total number of vacancies available in that year and not more than one such student under one Guru
- Rs.15,820/- + DA as applicable, per month.
Method of Admission:
- Selection of students is based on Written Test.
- There will be a Written Test of 100 single response multiple choice questions (SRMCQ) from subjects of BAMS course. Each question carries one mark and the maximum marks are 100 and the duration of test will be 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Since there is no negative marking the candidates may attempt all question
Date & Time of Written Test:
- Sunday, 22nd July, 2018. at 11:00 a.m. Candidate shall be presented at centre by 10:00 a.m. and they will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre at any cost after 10:30 a.m.
Venue for Written Test:
- Shri Sanatan Dharma Saraswati Bal Mandir, Road No.70, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110 026
- Patna (Bihar).
- Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune – 411 011 (M.S.)
- Thrissur (Kerala).
- Applicant must read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission
- Interested candidates may submit their application on or before 15th July, 2018 by post OR in person in the office of RAV on any working day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Examination Fee Rs. 2000/- (for General & OBC candidates) and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidate can pay their above said fee through any of the following online transfer mode
- BHIM App.,
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV), New Delhi
(An Autonomous Organisation under Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, (National Academy of Ayurveda), Dhanvantari Bhavan, Road No. 66, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110026, Phone No.: 011-25229753, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org