National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD 2018 Notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’. All candidates can apply online for NABARD 2018 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ from 13th March 2018 to 4th April 2018. NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ 2018 preliminary exam date has been revised and will now be conducted on 19th May 2018 & Mains exam will be conducted on 17th June 2018.
NABARD 2018 Admit Card
NABARD has released Admit Card for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ 2018 Exam. The Preliminary Exam for NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ will be conducted on 19th May 2018.
NABARD 2018 Notification
NABARD 2018 Notification was released on 13th March 2018. The last date to fill in the application form was 4th April 2018. A total vacancy of 92 was declared by NABARD to recruit candidates to Assistant Manager post in different segments of the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the online application form of NABARD 2018:
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above to get redirected to the official page of IBPS
Step 2: The link is provided on the home page of IBPS for filling in the application form of Assistant Manager in Grade A offered through NABARD 2018 Exam.
Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Manager in Grade A can click on the first link provided on the home page of IBPS.
Read the detailed guidelines to fill the application form for NABARD 2018:
Step 3: Now, click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link provided on the topmost right hand side of the page of IBPS.
Step 4: You will be redirected to the first section of the NABARD 2018 Application Form. Fill in all your basic information and click on Save and Next button provided at the bottom of the page
Step 5: After you are completed with this, you will be redirected to the second section of the application form. You are now required to upload your photograph and signature in this section of the online application form. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm. The photograph must be of passport size and both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 6: Click on next button after uploading your photograph and signature successfully for the second stage of NABARD Online Application 2018
Step 7: Now, you are now required to fill in your personal details. There are three sub-sections that need to be completed in this portion of the NABARD 2018 application form.
After you have filled in your personal details, you are now required to fill in your Educational Qualifications and your Work Experience so far. Once you are done with this, you are required to fill in the preference list for your choice of centre for giving the exam.
After the choices have been made, click on save and next button below.
Step 8: After you are done with the above process, a preview of your application form will appear in front of you. In case you find any error, you can edit the information provided by you in this step. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever.
Step 9: Finally, Select the preferable payment method to fill in the application fee for NABARD 2018 Exam. Candidates can pay the Application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
Step 11: Click on Submit button. Your NABARD 2018 Application Form will be submitted successfully.
NABARD 2018 Exam Pattern
NABARD 2018 Exam is going to be conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
The Preliminary Exam is an online objective test comprising of 200 marks that has to be completed in 2 hours. It’s really necessary for a candidate to clear the preliminary round of the NABARD 2018 Exam in order to get promoted to the NABARD 2018 Mains Exam.
|Serial Number||Sections Asked||Total Marks||Time Taken|
|2.||Reasoning||20||A composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes)|
|6.||Economic and Social Issues||40|
|7.||Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
The candidates who clear the preliminary round of NABARD 2018 Exam are eligible to appear for NABARD 2018 Mains Examination. The Mains Examination comprises of both Online Objective Test as well as descriptive Test paper. Let’s have a look at NABARD 2018 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Exam||Test Name||Maximum Marks||Time Taken|
|1.||Phase I||General English||100||90 minutes|
|2.||Phase II||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager Agriculture Post||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Phase III||Development economics, Statistics, Finance and Management||100||90 minutes|
After the candidate clears the NABARD 2018 Mains Paper, he/she is finally called for the Interview Process. Final selection is made on how well a candidate fare in the Mains Examination as well as the Interview Process.
NABARD 2018 Eligibility
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-03-2018.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D for S.No-a, Bachelor’s Degree with Economics with 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants -45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Agriculture Economics with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants-45%) in aggregate from a recognized university for S.No-b
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-c
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or having PG degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate after Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering discipline for S.No-d
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-e Posts with adequate experience.
For the Post of Manager
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 35 years as on 01-03-2018
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university for Post 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or
- its equivalent grade from a recognized university for Post 2.
Let’s have a look at the detailed NABARD 2018 Vacancy:
|DEPARTMENTS||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Environmental Engineering 2||02|
|Food Processing / Food Technology||04|
|Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture||08|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||06|
|Food Processing/ Food Technology||2||–||1||1||4||–|
|Land Development (Soil Science)/ Agriculture||4||1||1||2||8||–|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||3||1||1||1||6||–|