Airports Authority of India (AAI) conducts examination every year for available vacancies such as Managers and Junior executives. Examinations are taken for different branches and for handling the responsibilities of 126 airports and 329 airstrips operated by the organization.
AAI Exam Eligibility
Age: (as on 1st June 2016)
- Maximum 32 Years for Manager
- Maximum 27 Years for Junior Executive Age
- Relaxation given by 05 Years for SC / ST candidates
- Relaxation given by 03 Years for OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- Manager in Civil– Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Manager in Electrical – Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Manager in Operations – Bachelor’s Degree in Science plus 2 years full-time MBA (OR) regular course Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Manager in Commercial – Bachelorâ€™s Degree plus regular MBA pass out with specialization in Marketing (OR) regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Junior Executive in Finance – B.Com with ICWA/ CA/ MBA regular with specialization in Finance.
AAI Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication:
- Computer Application-II.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital electronics.
- Engg Math-III.
- Electrical Machine.
- Circuit Theory.
- Analog Electronics-II.
- Communicatioin Engg.
- Power Electronics & Devices.
- Electronics Measurement.
- Computer network & Administration.
- Radio & TV Engg.
- Microprocessor & its Interfacing.
- Enterpeneurship & Industrial Mgt.
- Computer Organisation Architecture.
- Advance Communication Engg.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Control System Engg.
- PCB Design & Fabrication.
- Bio-Medical Instumentation.
Syllabus for Radio Engineering
- Spectral analysis.
- Phase locked loops.
- Cellular radio.
- Meteor burst communications.
- Spread spectrum techniques.
- Tuned small-signal amplifiers.
- Mixers and active filters.
- Amplitude modulation.
- Single side-band modulation.
- Angle modulation.
- Digital communications.
- Transmission lines and cables.
- Radio wave propagation.
AAI Exam Pattern
The Question paper consist 4 parts.
- Elective paper from concerned engineering branch
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Mental ability Test which is numerical or logic based
Written exam duration: 2 hours.
Interview( Not mandatory for all positions)
Voice Test ( Not mandatory for all positions)
Apply For AAI Exam
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online by visiting AAI’s Official Online Portal.
Payment of Application Fee :
- All General and OBC category: INR. 1000
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: INR.0
The Regional Executive Director (NR),
Airports Authority of India,
Northern Region, Operational Offices,
Gurgaon Road, New Delhi-110037.
AAI Exam Important Dates
- On-line registration of applications starts on – 25/04/2016 at 10:00 AM
- On-line registration of applications completion of Step-I ends on – 24/05/2016
- On-line registration of applications of Step-II ends on – 01/06/2016 up to 18:00 Hours
- Examination fee depositing last day at State Bank of India – 27/05/2016 Upto 18.00 hrs.
AAI Exam Results
The AAI exam result will be announced in the website www.aai.aero
AAI Model / Previous Question Papers
Model papers will be available soon.
Share your Exam Preparation Experience.
- Help others by sharing your experience.
- Tell us, How you prepared, which books you used, any coaching classes you had attended.
- Tell us, What are the things NOT to do in this exam.