1. How many 1s will appear in the binary equivalent of 280*(273)(Some multiplication like this I dont remember the exact figure.)
2. which device is most likely to be failed.
a) resister b) capacitor c) transistor d) diode
3. there are two trains moving towards each other with speeds of 53 and 34kmph. A man standing on the slower train notice the fast one passed him in 15sec. find the length of the train.
Ans was 75 mtr
4. a man is standing on the bridge 180 mtr long. Man observes that train passes him 8 sec. while it crosses bridge in 20 sec. find the length of the train. Ans=120 mtr.
5. there was a egg seller who tell a person that 3 of his customers told him to buy half of eggs he have along with half an egg more. Find the total no of eggs with him initially. Ans 7 eggs
6. binary equivalent of 52. Ans 110100
7. which device has grid in it. A) diode b)capacitor c) transistor d)resister.
Ans:- capacitor(99 % correct)
8. which of the devices are used for filtering purpose.
a)capacitor b)inductor c) both d) none Ans C
9. int cosnt *a = 10;
. Ans :- Compiler error (cosnt is no keyword)
10. float a=1.1;
printf(both are same);
printf(both are different);
what is output:-
ans:- both r different
11. stack uses LIFO, FIFO, Round Robin etc ans:- LIFO
12. priority order of (), ++, / Ans:- ()++/
13. pilot frequency in FM:- a) 18 b)22
14. 1280 divided by smallest no. becomes perfect square. Ans :- 5
15. generation 3rd processors are made of :
a) NMOS b)HMOS some options like this I dont remember the exact may be ans is A.
16. length of header in TCP and IP a)10,2 b) 5,10 some options like this .
17. maximum integer that can be accommodated by 1 byte.
A)256 b)512 c) 255 d)128 .