1) Match the following
a)C i)Platform independent
b)C++ ii)Object Oriented Programming
c)Java iii)Platform dependent
A) a-iii,b-ii,c-I B) a-ii,b-iii,c-I C) a-iii,b-I,c-ii D) a-I,b-iii,c-ii
2) Multiple inheritance is supported by which language
A) C B) C++ C)Java D) .net
3) How many classes can single .net DLL contain
A)1 B) 2 C) 5 D)many
4) Web service can only be written in .net.
A) True B) False C) cant say D)none
5) What data type do the Range validator control support
A)Int B)String C) Date D) all
6) Is it possible to bind a data to text book?
A) True B) False C)Cant say D) none
7) How big is the Char ?
A) 8bits B) 16bits C) 32bits D)4bits
8) What data type we have to use for signed 8-bit value
A)sbyte B)rbyte C) both D)none
9) Size of the int in .net
A)16bits B)32bits C)8bits D) 4bits
10) What method we Should call to bind data to control?
A) Data bind() B) Data() C) Bind data() D) Bind()
11) Garbage collection option presented in
A)C B) C++ C) both D) Java
12) What is HashMap and Map?
A) Map is Interface and Hashmap is class that implements that.
B)HashMap is Interface and map is class that implements that.
C) Map is Interface and Hashmap is not a class that implements that.
D) Map is not Interface and Hashmap is class that implements that.
13) Difference between Vector and ArrayList?
A) Vector is not synchronized whereas arraylist is not.
B) Vector is synchronized whereas arraylist is not.
C) Vector is synchronized.
14) Operator Overloading method is not supported by
A)C B)C++ C) Java D) both A&B
15) How are this() and super() used with constructors?
A) This() is used to invoke a constructor of the same class. super() is used to invoke a superclass constructor.
B) This() is not used to invoke a constructor of the same class. super() is used to invoke a superclass constructor.
C) This() is used to invoke a constructor of the same class. super() is not used to invoke a superclass constructor.
D) This() is not used to invoke a constructor of the same class. super() is not used to invoke a superclass constructor.
16) What is the difference between echo and print_r in php?
A) echo is used for displaying arrays
B) print_r is used for displaying strings
C) both will be used for displaying arrays
D) print_r will be used to display arrays
17) for converting array into string which functiion we will use
A)explode() B)implode() C)both D)none
18) which function will be used to sort the array by using index value in ascending order
A)asort() B)bsorrt() C) both D)none
19) difference between GET and POST
A) limited characters can be sent in Get
B) more number of characters can be sent in GET
C) both are same
D) both are different in word
20)$_SESSION key will be used
A)to display the username till the user loggoff
B) not to display the usernsme
C) to display your photo in web page
D)not to display the photo in web page
The choices to these questions are:
1. You start to work on a project with great deal of enthusiasm.
2. You would rather plan an activity than take part in it.
3. You have more than once taken lead in organizing project or a group of some kind.
4. You like to entertain guests.
5. Your interests change quickly from one thing to another.
6. When you eat a meal with others, you are usually one of the last to finish.
7. You believe in the idea that we should " eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die."
8. When you find that something you have bought is defective, you hesitate to demand an exchange or a refund.
9. You find it easy to find new acquaintances.
10. You are sometimes bubbling over with energy and sometimes very sluggish.
11. You are happiest when you get involved in some projects that calls for rapid action.
12. Other people think of you as being very serious minded