Infosys came for on campus to our college on 14th september. The pre-placement talk was already provided a day back. First we have to fill in an application form.
The procedure consisted of two rounds...
1) An Test containing Aptitude and Verbal.
2) Interview (HR only)
Test contained 2 part.
1) Aptitude test with 30 questions (40 minutes)
2) Verbal ability Test contain 40 questions (30 minutes)
Aptitude consisted of questions from following parts..
1) 5 questions from Symbol based... 5 figures were given in each question, and find the odd one... easy one... (study from RS Agarwal "verbal and non-verbal reasoning", chapter series)
2) 5 questions from Classification...5 persons, 5 games..one play these games, other one play those games... such data were given...easy one..(study from RS Agarwal "verbal and non-verbal reasoning", chater classification from puzzle test)
3) 5 questions from Data Sufficiency.. easy.. (study from RS Agarwal "verbal and non-verbal reasoning", chapter Data asufficiency)
4) 5 questions from Data Intepretation..graphs or bar diagrams were given and answer the questions based on that... it is easy..but time consuming... so do it at last...
5) 5 questions from Statement and conclusions... some statements were given and some conclusions were also given.. find the correct statement which follow the statement... (study from RS Agarwal "verbal and non-verbal reasoning", chapter statement-conclusions and chapter statement-assumptions)
6) 5 questions from
Verbal consisted of questions from folloing parts..
1) 5 from Reading Comprehension.. a passege was given and 5 questions from the passage..comparativly simple passage
2) 5 from Reading Comprehension.. a passege was given and 5 questions from the passage..comparativly tough passage... these 10 questions from reading comprhn is time consuming.. do it last..
3) 6 from Deriving conclusions from passage.. a passage was given and 5 conclusions also.. find the correct one..(study from RS Agarwal "verbal and non-verbal reasoning", chapter deriving conclusions from passage)
4) 6 from error correction.. the part of a sentence was unterlined.. choose the correct usage from the option..
5) 6 from error correction.... a small part of a sentence is unterlined.. find the correct word from the options..
6) 6 from fill in the blanks... fill the space using words..
7) 6 from four sentences were given and we had to find out which sentence was grammatically correct.
In our college 210 were attented the test... 155 were selected for Interview...
Interview questions were asked to me..
1) What a type person you are?
2) Say some thing about yourself ?
3) Other extra currclm activities of you ?
i said am the secretary of the IEEE college batch. (as in te resume)
4) say about the progrms you conducted?
5) What is your roll in conducting a program?
He asked more about the organising....
6) Your hobby?
7) do you have a camera? model?
8) Is it a digital camera?
9) Is it auto focus?
10) What type of photos did you take?
11) (looking to my resume ) Explain one of your quality that you mention here?
answered about optimistic
12) Why does you say the your are an optimistic person ? give a situation?
13) Do you know about infosys? details?
14) Who take initiative to start infosys?
15) What is the price of your camere?
ok.... the questions are over you can go.. he gave shook my hand..
The result was announced after two days... I was selected... 145 students from 155 were selected from our college..
IMPORTENT TIP: They only ask about the things we put in resume..
Well practiced about your hobbies.. am well knowned about camera and such things...
Well practiced about you extra curriculm activities... am already practiced about the organisation of programs...
BEST OF LUCK...