Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In todays fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations dont have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one--fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. Thats why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Apteans products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for providing client technical support and services to Apteans client base including the implementation of complex information systems, database administration and customizations. This role is focused on resolving complex software and technical questions for Aptean clients and is responsible for managing the client relationship and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Tier 2 software and technical issues through phone and email requests.
- Extensively researches and documents customer technical issues.
- Owns customer technical issues from initial report to resolution communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Collaborates with other Support Analysts and Development teams to identify high priority issues and engage Management where necessary to escalate issues
- Logs all calls into the case tracking system with clear information as to the problem and the resolution.
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Observe trends and recommend improvements to product design, documentation or implementation and create necessary enhancement requests.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years post-secondary education in IT, computing science or related field.
- 3 - 5 years providing application/software support
- Experience working in a support environment responsible for records management software and relational databases.
- Working knowledge of networks, MSSQL, Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - demonstrates a positive, respectful and service-oriented approach to interactions with others and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage competing priorities. High level of attention to detail and a methodical approach to planning and executing work.
- Customer Service skills demonstrated effectiveness in information exchange, active listening, relationship building, complaints handling, and generating greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision; willingness to take ownership of a project with a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
At Aptean we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our recruitment team at Rebecca.Nielsen@Aptean.com if you would like to receive our postings in an alternative format or require accommodation with the application process.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Database, Mssql, Windows, Erp
Would You Like To Be A Part Of The Organization Where High Energy Meets Intellect? If You Get Excited By Solving Puzzles And Working In A Collaborative Environment, Then Aptean Wants To Work With You!!aptean Provides Very Specific Industries W
Looking for Ca graduates profile.
Looking for Ca graduates profile.