Informatica is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.Many enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.Our Team
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informaticas products. For the Tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS,Your Opportunity
We are looking for a technical support engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Global Customer Support Organization. As a Support engineer, you will provide technical support for all Informatica products. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.Our Ideal Candidate
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue - Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships. - Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-around and solutions - Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects - Author, edit, publish and maintain a knowledge base of known issues/solutions - Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team - Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions - Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience
- 2-5 years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Experience with PowerCenter Data transformation/ DX and/or MFT is preferred
- Experience in JAVA, Oracle, MSSQL Server and/or DB2
- Need some exposer on Unix/ Linux
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Good understanding of corporate online collaboration and knowledge management best practice
- Expertise in multiple areas will be a plus. For example, subject matter expert within own discipline/specialty area and basic knowledge of other disciplines / specialty areas
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demandInformatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, 401(k), flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. Its an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Our Company =========== Informatica Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays Global Inform
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.