Informatica is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
Informatica Core Metadata Group enables delivering authoritative, trustworthy and high quality data to all stakeholders across all domains for all projects and business applicationson premise or in the cloudusing a single, unified platform, the Intelligent Data Platform.
The Intelligent Data Platform powered by CLAIRE enables organizations to out-perform competitors through the disruptive use of data. The CLAIRE engine provides Enterprise Unified Metadata Intelligence to accelerate productivity across the Informatica Enterprise Cloud Data Management product portfolio and is responsible for
- Extracting and loading metadata across a wide variety of source systems that include DI, DM, BI and Relational sources
- Discover and profile sources to derive meaningful statistics
- Provides a rich UI interface for searching metadata and provides lineage and relationship of various metadata assets
- Leverages a variety of big data technologies
- Uses machine learning and other AI techniques to classify or cluster data sources and provide recommendations to accelerate and automate governance processes of the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform.
We are looking for a Lead Performance Engineer with a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software. In this role, you will be responsible for design, architecture and delivery of a product feature or component. You will work in a fast-paced environment delivering product and feature increments in short iterations. Your technical skills will be very critical to deliver product functionalities across releases.
Our Ideal Candidate
We want you to be a strong technical member with performance engineering skills. We would like you to embrace complex problems and provide a practical and strong solution. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. Having an excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines is quite important. You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for good work procedures.
The performance testing engineer will also get pulled into escalated production performance issues. That means they will need to be able to perform under pressure, manage multiple concurrent tasks, and present information clearly and concisely to upper management.
Senior Performance Engineer is primarily responsible for load testing, conducting performance analysis, benchmarking and also provide feedback and performance recommendation to product development. Based upon design and requirements documents, the performance engineer will identify and collect the necessary metrics to ensure the performance, stability and scalability of Informatica's products.
- Design and develop performance test plans, test cases based upon requirements and Customer/Field use cases
- Design, develop and maintain internal and external Performance Benchmarks
- Conduct performance analysis findings to product teams and senior management.
- Work closely with the development teams to analyze the performance issues, debug and resolve any issues
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end performance quality in our technology and customer experience
- Understand business use cases, internal/external performance Benchmarks, debugging performance issues, designing automation framework, decision making on issues, technical assistance in performance analysis and tuning DB/OS etc.
- Influences development managers to insure appropriate levels of Performance quality on owned technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Jmeter load testing is required.
- A deep understanding of performance testing methodologies, like Performance Testing Guidelines for Web and JAVA Applications.
- Experience in performance analysis at different layer such as Database tuning, JAVA Tuning and UI tuning
- A deep understanding of Hadoop technology and experience in performance analysis and tuning of Hadoop components such as HDFS, Hbase, YARN, SPARK, Zookeeper and etc...
- Experience with performance monitoring tools and understanding performance metrics
- Influences and communicates effectively with non-technical audiences including senior product and business management
- Execute and live performance tests on a daily basis.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in performance testing for high data volume management products
- Proven experience in identifying bottlenecks & measuring performance in server or enterprise applications
- Experience with Java Application Performance tuning in the context of J2EE style server or middleware applications
- Experience with Hadoop application Performance testing and tuning for scalable very large enterprise application
- Experience in performance test data creation methodologies and tools
- 2+ years Performance and Tuning experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, DB2, and MS SQL e.g tuning performance to manage 5 TB data across all RDMS.
- Must have expertise in any application profiling tools Yourkit,Jprobe/java profiler, Quantify, Optimize it Profiler, Oprofile , DB Analyzer and Sun Analyzer.
- In-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments
- Knowledge of Perl and Shell scripting
- 2+ years experience in White box/API testing or development experience using java/J2EE/C++
- Strong working knowledge in Linux/Unix/Windows Operating system
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with customers, developers, documentation, product management, support staff
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and agile programming methodologies
- Ability to learn new skills quickly as needed
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Senior Performance Engineer
Our Company Informatica Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays Global Information Economy
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.