Were the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a MDM Consultant with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customers data integration projects. Informaticas data integration product suite comprises robust, scalable, enterprise-level tools used by Fortune 500 organizations for data management projects like data warehousing, data quality, data migration, data synchronization. The consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled consultant with Data Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience. The successful candidate will support the MDM client implementations with in-depth MDM expertise. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are responsible for providing industry leading master data management consulting services to Informatica clients utilizing Informatica technology. You are also responsible for supporting the services sales cycle as requested and for mentoring other Informatica consultants in the effective use and deployment of Informatica MDM including Informatica Data Director, Services Integration Framework (SIF). You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partner consultants, senior consultants. You take a primary point of contact role with clients. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, youll also be able to:
- Adapt to customers work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel, both within India and overseas
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Document and review requirements, technical specifications, and customer expectations
- Participate in building architecture and design of data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customers schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Execute test plan and document results; debug solution as required
- Apply Informaticas Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 7 to 10 years of experience in MDM, Data Warehousing, Data Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica IDQ with Informatica Data Director (IDD)
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Services Integration Framework (SIF)
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Expert-level skills in any major data quality tools (AddressDoctor, BO DQ XI aka FirstLogic, Trillium, IBM QualityStage etc)
- Experience in J2EE environment
- Experience in application servers (WebLogic and/or WebSphere and/or JBoss)
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle and/or DB2/UDB.
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of accomplishment with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Our Team Were The Frontline Evangelists, The Direct Line To Our Customers. We Make Our Customers Successful On Informatica Products. Our Success Is Due To The Knowledge That We Can Confidently S
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.