Informatica is seeking a Lead Salesforce Engineer to support its growing business. This rapidly-growing business within Informatica offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce.com CRM Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Informatica databases/systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
As IT Application group, we design, build and maintain the Enterprise systems that play a vital role in executing Informatica s vision as a leader in Data Integration. We live by the IT values that encapsulate usage of frontline technology to drive business value based on strong expertise and robust delivery processes.
We are looking for a lead developer with a proven record of driving solution delivery in the CRM domain to own the delivery on SFDC.
You will use your domain knowledge and Technical expertise on the SFA platform to define innovative solutions which are also maintainable and are based on industry best practices.
Our ideal candidate
Youre a passionate about technology and have excellent communication skills and like to lead a team of people in delivering robust, scalable solutions. You have strong development and solutioning track record on Salesforce platform. Applying your domain knowledge and communication you will ensure that the team you lead will function effectively as part of a global team. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You are at home with delivering solutions based on agile delivery model.
- Hands on configuration of Service Cloud/Salesforce Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance.
- Develop, maintain, create Solutions on Salesforce using tools/techniques that include validation rules, custom workflows, Visualforce pages, Apex customizations, custom objects, fields, Lightning and formulas.
- Provide designs for business requirements based on best practices to business users and stakeholders.
- Provide solution recommendations and feature usage based on Salesforce feature roadmap.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer (ADM401) or at least four years of Developer experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Service/Support, Marketing)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and Data integration with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- 2+ years of SOQL database language experience required.
- 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools)
- Demonstrated success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com lightning
- Experience working with diverse, distributed large-scale and complex datasets
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Good understanding of Secure development practices
- Good understanding of code management and deployment best practices
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Informatica Is Seeking A Lead Salesforce Engineer To Support Its Growing Business. This Rapidly-growing Business Within Informatica Offers A Creative, Fast-paced, Entrepreneurial Work Environment. As
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.