Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
Informatica Core Metadata Group delivers authoritative and trustworthy data quality to all stakeholders, all projects, and all data domains for all projects and all business applicationson premise or in the cloudusing a single, unified platform.
Informatica Live Data Map is an integral part of the Intelligence Data Platform and provides a single version of metadata information across any organizations data asset. Live Data Map as a platform is responsible for
- Extracting and loading metadata across a wide variety of source systems that include DI,DM, BI and Relational sources
- Discover and profile sources to derive meaningful statistics
- Provides a rich UI interface for searching metadata and also provides lineage and relationship of various metadata assets
- Leverages a variety of big data technologies.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking at hiring Senior Software Engineer QA for the CMG team at Informatica who shall be responsible for conducting the functional tests. He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications. Develop automated test suites.
- Deep understanding of services oriented architecture, system and reliability, software architecture, enterprise application integration, and operational support issues.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in the face of ambiguity, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Solid knowledge of Hadoop, Oracle and SQL.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems). Deliverable reviews have few actions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Able to communicate or present to the whole product team and occasionally across products. Interacts with and influences other groups on same product and cross product groups. Preferred Qualifications
- Self-starter possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- A passion for customer experience combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
- Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment.
- A strong intellectual curiosity to continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving business and market.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science
- 3 to 5 years of softwaretesting experience
- Testing experience with eclipse based clients and relational databases
- Strong working knowledge in Unix/Windowsenvironments.
- Good hands on java programming skills including understanding on Junit, ant etc.
- Hands on automation tools such as "Selenium" etc.
- Good knowledge in writing sql scripts for RDBMS.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience in QA of products on cloud
- Experience in Big data
- Knowledge of Unix OS
- Clear understanding of Database concepts.
- Exposure to JAVA is mandatory.
- Able to write perl/shell scripts.
- Knowledge of profiling tools/Informatica is a plus
- Awareness of any automation tool is a plus
- Work experience in Automation tools such as selenium, QTP, eclipse based plugins, etc..
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Qa Engineer - Java Automation
Our Company Informatica Corporation (nasdaq: Infa) Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.