The CloudTrust team powers Informaticas transformation and ensures that all our cloud platform and products are available, performant and safe. We implement industry-leading technologies and practices to bake in scalability, reliability and security during product design, help teams reliably deploy global products at scale, and ensure global DevOps and Customer Support teams have the tools and data they need to safely monitor and manage our customer data and workloads. The Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) platform is powering Informaticas transformation to host all Informatica cloud products. We are growing rapidly to keep pace with our expanding global footprint and customers exacting demands, partnering with product development teams to build the systems and processes needed to out-innovate our competitors.
By joining our organization, you will accelerate Informaticas transformation into a global cloud platform through your expertise and guidance, define a new category of enterprise cloud data management products operating at global scale, in a growing market place with the smartest minds in the business. Were looking for energetic thought leaders to join us on this journey, giving our customers a competitive advantage in todays information economy by empowering them with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
As an Application Security Engineer, you will focus on the critical work of testing Informaticas global, multi-cloud, microservice-based platform and growing set of products. You will work as part of a global R&D team to detect and prevent vulnerabilities in our cloud products, ensuring that Informaticas cloud customers data is highly available, compliant and safe. Your results will have a direct impact on the security and compliance posture of Informaticas cloud, eliminating application security flaws before the hackers can exploit them, and helping teams write more secure code by preventing application security flaws from being released in the first place.
Our Ideal Candidate
The Application Security Engineer focuses on the critical work of developing and executing on software security projects and processes to ensure Informatica maintains healthy and secure products and services.
As a member of the CloudTrust Security team, you'll work with product development and operations teams to improve the security of Informatica products across the development lifecycle. Youre a natural code breaker, and you love pentesting products to find bugs no one else has detected. As a builder, you sharpen your skills by writing code and working closely with other developers to anticipate and prevent exploits from even the most motivated attackers.
- Perform application layer penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and Manual Secure code reviews
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications
- Prepare reports documenting identified issues based on internal templates
- Provide feedback and remediation recommendations on findings to product developers
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
- Handle Bug-bounty issues reported on Informatica Responsible Disclosure program
- 2 to 4 years of application security assessment experience
- In depth knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25
- In-depth understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures
- Demonstrated proficiency in targeted applications penetration tests without use of automated tools
- Understanding of Network and application security
- Experience with intercepting proxies (i.e. Burp Proxy, Charles Proxy, Web scarab Proxy, Paros Proxy, etc)
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Hands-on practice using open security assessment tools like NMap, Metsploit, Wireshark, Burpsuite, SQLMap
- Understanding of Windows, *Nix, Android and iOS filesystems and security architecture along with basic scripting knowledge of python/perl
- Sold understanding of Kali Linux and its tools.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering and Degree/Course in Technology related fields a major plus
- CEH/OSCP Certification
- Knowledge of application reverse engineering techniques and procedures
- Exposure to bug bounty programs and familiarity with modern application security exploitation techniques and countermeasures
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Product Threat & Vulnerability Management Appsec Automation
Our Team: The Cloudtrust Team Powers Informaticas Transformation And Ensures That All Our Cloud Platform And Products Are Available, Performant And Safe. We Implement Industry-leading Technologies
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.