1. The candidate should have worked on one or more of the below
RAID, FC, SCSI and iSCSI
SAN and NAS
Cluster, Zoning ,Switches and Storage Arrays.
2. Cloud Experience
Experience in assessing clients workloads
Should have experience  on AWS platform and tools
Ability in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
Proven experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, master/slave architectures)
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Azure and/or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
Knowledge of virtualization platforms and associated tools
Knowledge database technologies MS SQL etc
3. Ability to look at bigger picture ,interact with customer to scope out work , assess its complexity and work on project estimations ,understand project execution aspects
4. Working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams and global customers
5. Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
6. Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality
7. Good knowledge of industry trends and market happenings in Storage area
8. Should have experience leading teams in storage projects and mentoring team members
9. Experience in working in Agile projects and usage of associated tools Jira etc
10. Around 12-15 years of experience in designing enterprise applications for cloud and Storage products .
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.