Principal Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
Our Team Informatica Cloud is the clear market leader of the Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) providers. We provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Enterprise Information Management solution as a service on the cloud.
You will be working on the Cloud Product Operations team, and will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our services in production. We use cutting edge Cloud hosting, monitoring and deployment technologies to deliver a world class, non-disruptive Cloud user experience to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a bright, organized, and dedicated cloud operations engineer with deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux administration, Microsoft technologies, server monitoring, application management and Software engineering. You will become the primary contact in supporting our 24 x 7 SaaS operation environment, deploying data management products into Cloud (like AWS and Azure), automate the delivery, maintenance and monitoring the services. You will work closely with R&D, QA, CloudTrust and IT teams to implement product delivery processes, automation, monitoring and alerting tools. This newly created position will report to Senior Director of Cloud Operations and is based in the companys Bangalore location. You will be a key contributor in a lean and high impact team that is aligned in different geographic locations. You are comfortable with supporting and operating high availability Cloud services and provide on-call support for Sev1 incidents on production and critical development/QA cloud environments. You will ensure patching of the Informatica products on the cloud, linux machines and databases, performance monitoring, documentation of tasks. You are self-motivated with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
In this individual contributor role, you will be based in the companys Bagmane Tech Park, Bangalore, India location. You will:
- Operate and administer the Cloud Application Integration (formerly Informatica Cloud Real-Time), Data Integration Taskflow environments, B2B, Connectivity and Data Integration Services in production
- Architect and automate processes, including deployment and disaster recovery.
- Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis and provide high quality solutions to technical issues
- Liaison with the Informatica Security Council to manage and defined ICS application security compliance standards
- Design and implement improvements to operation of the services on the cloud, through tuning at the application and database layer
- Manage RCA, Incident Process, and Risk Analysis of the cloud services
- On-call support in cases of issues on production environment
- Provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- Take ownership and resolve the issues related to production environment within expected by SLA time frames
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of Systems administrations or enterprise software development or operations
- 3 years of experience in managing Cloud operation production environments
- At least 2 years of experience managing Cloud hosting infrastructure, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Strong Scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell, or Perl
- Experience on working with Maven, Perforce, Eclipse, Chef, Shell scripting, Ruby is preferred
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and writing SQL scripts
- Knowledge in JSon, XML and Web Services
- Experience with Networking technology: such as DYN/NetNames and Load balancer
- Experience in setting up a logging, monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Sensu or Sumologic
- Deep knowledge of MySQL DB schema design and performance tuning is a big plus
- Experience with cloud automated deployment tools such as Chef, Spinnaker and Puppet is a plus
- Prior experience in performing or participating in compliance and security audits is a plus
- Prior experience in defining, configuring, and implementing disaster recovery process is a plus
- Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and team communications skills
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Principal Software Engineer - Cloud Productops
Principal Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations Our Company Everything Informatica Does Begins And Ends With Data. Simply Stated, We Make Great Data Data That Is Connected, Clean And Safe --
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.