Informatica Cloud (http://www.informaticacloud.com/) is an Integration Platform offered as a Service (iPaaS) on Cloud. We are a team of product engineers building infrastructure to deliver data and application integration, data management and data analytics services to customers on Cloud. The team comprises of diverse, experienced technologists who enjoy working in fast paced delivery model with high performance work culture.
As a Principal QA Engineer, you will participate in the testing effort of enterprise software. You will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test automation frameworks, programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools using Java to increase productivity and efficiency. You will play a key role in on-time product delivery with high quality and drive customer success through R&D level support and related engagements.
You will be a key member of a high performing team that ensures the continued high quality of our Cloud and on premise offerings. You will work closely with development, support, operations and other quality assurance team members to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of software possible.
Our Ideal Candidate
This position is suited for highly energetic self-driven individual who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. As an ideal candidate, you shall be responsible for developing REST based automation framework, conducting functional, concurrency, tests with efficient usage of automation tools and API testing, and also provide feedback and advice to product development. You shall be able to efficiently prioritize and organize your tasks. You shall be detail orientated and seek to bring innovation and process improvement to SQA procedures.
- Develop automated tests not only for your products but also in support of other QA engineers
- Design and develop test frameworks and maintain existing internal QA tools
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications focusing on specific user stories including test cases for regression of current products
- Participate actively in an Agile based development / testing environment, including reviews and planning activities
- Participate actively in functional, system, stress, longevity and regression testing activities
- Implement test cases/suites leveraging tools like Testng, Selenium and JUnit
- Execute test cases across the supported operating systems
- Good hands-on with Linux Operating System
- Analyze and report test results to product teams
- Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve the bugs
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience
- Influence development managers to insure appropriate levels of quality on owned technologies
Troubleshoot functional, stability, stress test issues and recommend solutions
- Assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Mentor juniors involved in the same work.
- Understand technical test challenges and design feasible solutions to address them
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team in an agile environment in delivering high quality products
- Organize own tasks and takes responsibility for progress and completion
- Interacts with senior, internal and external personnel.
- Ability to communicate or present to the whole product team and occasionally across products.
- Interacts with and influences other groups on same product and cross product groups.
- Have a positive attitude towards the challenges and possess the feel to be a good fit with Informatica culture.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems).
- E./M.E. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools
- 8 or more years of professional experience in software development, testing and automation framework development
- Understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments
- Experience with different test automation techniques and developingstable and efficient automation frameworks
- Understanding of SOAP and REST based APIs testing
- Experience in Web Services testing using tools such as JMeter and SoapUI
- Good to have experience with testing and automating tests for Cloud-based applications
- Working knowledge of JAVA application servers including Tomcat
- Familiarity with functional and non-functional software requirements
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
- Proven track record to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly as needed in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter with an ability to think creatively
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Principal Qa Engineer
Our Team Informatica Cloud (http://www.informaticacloud.com/) Is An Integration Platform Offered As A Service (ipaas) On Cloud. We Are A Team Of Product Engineers Building Infrastructure To Deliver D
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.