Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
i. Essential : Degree in any discipline.
ii. Desirable : Recognized Degree in Fine Arts / Diploma in Computer Graphic Designing OR PG Diploma in Journalism OR Mass Communication OR Creative Writing.
iii. Experience : Should have work experience as an Executive / Officer for a period as mentioned at para-2 in the relevant areas primarily of graphic design, concept design, MATTE painting, developing creative projects etc. Candidates having experience as an artist in Govt. / PSU / Private organization / Institute will be preferred.
Age: Max Age (As on 11.10.2018) 44 years to 54 years
Important Dates And Address
i. Important Dates :
1. Opening of online submission of application 21.09.2018
2. Last date of submission of online application 11.10.2018
3. Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents 17.10.2018
ii. Address: National Aluminium Company Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) P/1, Nalco Bhawan, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar - 751 013, Odisha, India
1. Medical Fitness :
i. The final placement of the candidate is subject to their medical fitness as per Companys standard and other joining formalities.
ii. The selected candidate needs to be medically fit as per medical rules of the Company. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rule of the Company is allowed.
2. Placement :
i. During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected executives will be posted in the NALCO establishments anywhere in India & is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected executives may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments related to their area as per the requirements of the Company. The doctors will be placed at the companys hospitals at Damanjodi (Koraput) and/or Angul as per requirement.
3. Reservation & Relaxation :
i. Reservations/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates as per Government guidelines are applicable. In case of increase or decrease in the number of total posts, the number of reserved category posts will vary in accordance to the Govt. guidelines.
ii. PWD candidates would be required to furnish valid disability certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of 3 medical practitioners of Govt. hospital or medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
iii. Appointment to some of the vacancies will be offered to the PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties and responsibilities of the assignment, location, etc. and also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment and placement would be based on candidates medical fitness with respect to the job of the identified posts.
iv. Category SC/ST/OBC/PWD once filled in the online application form will not be changed. The Reserved Category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India, issued by the CompetentAuthority, at the time of personal interview, if called for.
v. If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
Selection Will Be Based On Written Test, Group Discussion And Personal Interview
How to Apply
1. The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 21.09.2018 to 11.10.2018. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
3. The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar 751013, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual / paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with self attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience, pay scale/ monthly emoluments/CTC, etc. by 17.10.2018.
5. It may be noted that a candidates application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received on or before 7.10.2018.
6. NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
7. Candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will be considered for the lower grade/post.
Qualification : Any Graduat
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-09-22 to 2019-09-22