Qualification : M.A, MSW, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 26,465 - Rs. 59,890/- Per Month
Job Location : Jabalpur
1. Pay Scale Rs. 26465-1060- 31765-1125-59890
2. Qualification: 2 years Master of Social Work or Master of Labour Studies or Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or M.A. in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Studies or Diploma in Social Work or Diploma in Labour Welfare from recognized University / Institute. Must have adequate knowledge of Marathi & Hindi. A person having Degree in Law would be preferred.
3. Experience: At least 7 years post qualification experience in similar position in large industrial undertaking out of which atleast 3 years post qualification experience must be in a responsible post.
4. Note :- The candidate must have registration of Welfare Officer under Rule 3 of the Maharashtra Welfare Officer (Duties, Qualifications & Conditions of Service) Rule,1966 vide Government Notification No. WOR/1567/111449/Lab III, dtd.14.04.1974
Age: 38 yrs
Application Fee: Amount for open category candidates excluding GST - Rs.800, Amount for SC Category Candidates excluding GST - Rs.600/-
1. Candidates applying under open category / applying against Open category will have to pay fees as mentioned in column 03 above.
2. Candidates applying for Backward Class vacancies (Reserved Post) shall pay the fees as mentioned in column 04 above.
3. Applications without appropriate payment of fees as prescribed will be rejected.
4. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances, nor will it be held in reserve for any further recruitment.
1. Prescribed qualification / experience are minimum criteria and mere possession of the same, does not entitle the candidate to be called for Online Examination / personal interview. The candidates will be short listed for personal interview by applying suitable criteria.
2. The number of vacancies and reservation for backward classes indicated for different categories is provisional and likely to change. Such change will not be notified in Newspaper nor will be intimated to the candidates.
3. All the candidates registered successfully through online process will be called for online test irrespective of eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
4. The process of selection will include the following
a. Online test (180 marks) for all candidates applied for the post against Advertisement.
b. Document collection process - Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 based on social & horizontal reservation as mentioned in the Advertisement.
c. Document scrutiny procedure
d. Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:2 (50 marks)
e. Provisional Select / wait list
5. Candidates have to submit all the valid documents applicable as mentioned in the online application form on the day of document collection process. Candidates failing to submit any document on the day of document collection will not be given additional time to submit the required document. Similarly if at any point it is found that candidate has furnished incorrect, false information in the online application form or submitted fraudulent document/s his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment and selection process or even after the appointment.
6. This advertisement is published subject to the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Services (Declaration of Small Family) Rules, 2005, prescribing declaration of the small family as one of the essential condition of eligibility.
7. Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language. OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute. (Performa enclosed)
8. Candidate must have the knowledge of Marathi Language. Domicile Certificate compulsory for reserved category candidates. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. & the particulars furnished in the Online application form are correct in all respect. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 27.06.2018 should be mentioned.
Selection on the basis of Online Examination / personal interview. The candidates will be short listed for personal interview by applying suitable criteria.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. Candidates are required to apply Online by clicking on the Link given at the end of this Advertisement. Except online application, no other means / mode of application will be accepted. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Candidates applying under reserved category has to submit Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, valid current year Non creamy Layer certificate (WR candidates applying against Open vacancy) at the time of document verification along with Online application form, etc., as applicable.
4. Important Dates: Website Link Open for Online Application / Last date of Online Application - From 13.06.2018 to 27.06.2018, Last date of Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card - Dt. 27.06.2018
2 years Master of Social Work or Master of Labour Studies or Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or M.A. in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Studies or Diploma in Social Work or Diploma in Labour Welfare from recognized University / Institute. Must have adequate knowledge of Marathi & Hindi. A person having Degree in Law would be preferred.
Looking for M.A. , Diploma graduates profile.
Looking for M.A. , Diploma graduates profile.
2018-06-14 to 2019-06-14