The Informatica Cloud team is responsible for building the leading integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) product to provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Information Management solution as a service on the cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service for moving billions of records every day.
As aLead Software Engineer of the Informatica Cloud team, you will work with a world class engineers to design and build the next generation microservices based cloud platform using the latest cutting edge cloud technology, such as Amazon AWS, Saleforce.com, Microsoft Azure and Docker, to provide non-disruptive cloud data integration service to our customers
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced software engineer who has deep system expertise. You have significant experience on designing and developing large scale distributed enterprise application and platform services. You enjoy working on technically challenging projects. You are willing to work on many different projects, and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable working in a fast-pace development environment, self-motivated with strong inter-personal and communication skill.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will:
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team, compose the feature design documents
- Lead feature development and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Provide detailed estimates of projects and meet project schedules
- Being part of Agile team as active member.
- Work with QA team to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Give sprint demos to PMs other stake holders to show progress against requirements
- Review QA test specifications and feature documents
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Mentor junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Take architectural ownership of functional areas in the product
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Responsible for Performance and scalability of the features
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration/Data Replication and/or Enterprise Application Integration product
- Familiarity with MVC and coding patterns
- Excellent coding and object-oriented design skills in Java and C++(minimal)
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support preferred
- Hands-on experience of J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, OSGi, Java SDK, web service protocol stack, REST, XML, JSON preferred
- Solid knowledge of relational database system fundamentals desired
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
Our Team The Informatica Cloud Team Is Responsible For Building The Leading Integration-platform-as-a-service (ipaas) Product To Provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Managem
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.