Oracle Database administration
- Responsible for production support of Oracle (Oracle 12c R1) databases on Linux.
- Providing technical assistance and resolving the tickets within agreed SLA s.
- Handling ITIL Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem, Service Management using HPSM tool
- Should have experience in Patching and upgradation using OPatch.
- Should have experience in Backup / Restore , Cloning and Refresh activity.
- Work on User and Grants management according to clients policy.
- Should have basic experience in database performance and query tuning.
- Should have experience in import and export using - EXPDP and IMPDP
- Work on database issues , connectivity and listener issues.
- Work independently and take full ownership of P1 / P2 issues and Outage s.
- Assist developer team and work on application specific issues such as Object invalidation , session killing.
- Assist application support team in case of job failures .
- Create/Drop or Decomission database in production and non-production environments.
- Provide 24x7 DBA support for production environment on rotation and need basis.
- Create monthly and quaterly reports .
- Experience working in virtual environment using VMware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience on Shell scripting is an added advantage.
- Should have the ability to do automation of day to day DBA tasks (Should be able to find new scope of things to do automation)
- Experience/Knowledge in DB2 LUW or DB2 zOS will be a added advantage.
- Primary Skills : Oracle DBA - L3/L2 role
- Secondary Skills : Shell Scripting
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.