Business Unit: Information Technology
Department: IT Asset Management
Job Family: Information Technology
FLSA Code (US Only): Exempt
Job Title: Infrastructure Services Manager
Corporate Title: Associate Director
People Manager: Yes
Business Unit Description:
The Production Service Assurance owns and manages key processes around Change Management, Availability Management, Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and IT Asset Management.
Infrastructure Services Manager acts as a leader in the IT Asset Management team and is responsible for leading the regional IT Asset Management team in a matrix managed environment, prioritizing associated work based on business requirements, and supporting a growing user community in a fast paced environment. Accuracy of hardware information is critical for all IT Service Management functions. Accurate software installation and usage information is critical for publisher audits and contract renewals. The information managed has the ability to reduce both risk and cost to DTCC.
- Assist in the adoption and implementation of new technologies and capabilities.
- Facilitate team priorities and assignments for the regional team members.
- Ensure the Team develops detailed, professionally-written documentation for the early lifecycle of a service offering and daily activities for the SAM/SACM process
- Formulate level of effort and duration with high accuracy given limited available information
- Ensure team is utilizing approved agile methodology to track work product in the appropriate Hardware Asset Management (HAM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) Kanban boards. Regular attendance ensures communication of team achievements, what was completed previous week, what will be worked on the following week, and any anticipated risk or issues.
- Monitor Team progress towards work targets.
- Augment DTCCs Hardware Inventory and Software Discovery within defined processes, ensure continued integration with SAM Compliance Tool(s) and deliver business value for our consumers.
- Partner with internal Infrastructure teams (i.e. Networks, Server, Storage, EUC, etc.) as well as our Consumers (i.e. Finance, Business Continuity Management, Risk, etc. to ensure completeness of Hardware Configuration Items to enable positive business outcome.
- Coordinate activities required to execute, monitor and report on the hardware and software discovery process.
- Reduce undiscoverable assets within the environment and drive automation to increase inventory accuracy.
- Maintain discovery tools and gather/report on process metrics.
- Ensure the successful tracking all Hardware IT assets globally as well as their configurations within the "CMDB"
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Hardware Asset Management inventory data and software related requests
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization, business functions, and Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM).
- Translate business case analysis into functional requirements.
- Identify potential opportunities to re-engineer discovery processes, improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Coordinate implementation of approved process revisions.
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key opportunities for improvement and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Feedback: Seeks feedback from others, provides feedback to others in support of their development, and is open and honest while dealing constructively with criticism.
- Delegating: Effectively manages tasks and people, taking a practical approach to determine the most effective method of execution while respecting others expertise and considering others feelings and working styles.
- Inclusive Leadership: Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
- Team Building: Builds teams by quickly establishing relationships and drives a team identity and shared purpose based on diversity of thought, skills and personalities.
- 10 years of related experience minimum
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Business Unit: Information Technology Department: It Asset Management Job Family: Information Technology Flsa Code (us Only): Exempt Job Title: Infrastructure Services Manager Corporate Title: Assoc
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.