About Sannam S4
Celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, Sannam S4 is a market leader in providing end-to-end market entry support to international organizations seeking to explore, enter and expand into key emerging markets.
In India we have served in excess of 350 international clients from 13 different countries with their market engagement. We serve a range of companies from FTSE100/Fortune 500, to SMEs, start-ups, governments, trade bodies and universities and colleges. We have a team of 150 based across four main locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai.
This year, we will deliver top line growth of in the region of 40% (not bad for an organization also celebrating its 10th anniversary this year!). Next year we are again forecasting material levels of growth.
As Sannam S4 continues to grow, a relentless focus on customer service, efficiency, discipline and planning ahead of growth is going to be critical for the business achieving its ambitious plans. The Head of Operations role is intended to lead this activity, championing the importance of operational rigour and with overall ownership for the companys Quality management system as well as management of a number of key operational teams.
The Head of Operations role is a pivotal role within Sannam S4 and one that will set the tone of engagement with clients, staff and external market participants. Recognizing the importance of this role, it reports to both the General Manager of the business and with a dotted line to the UK based Group Chief Operating Officer.
Salary offered is as per market standards.
This role will involve working very closely with other senior management team members (some of whom have ownership for the delivery teams for individual service lines) to embed new skill sets and disciplines, to help improve their respective areas. This covers both client facing service lines and, where required, internal functions.
Ownership of the quality management system
- Work is already underway to define and implement this (ISO 9001). This role will be key in ensuring that the implementation is completed in a manger that means that it is both embraced by the organization and delivers against the companys objectives.
- Internal monitoring against this
- External certification process
- People management (objective setting, coaching, performance management etc.)
- Budgetary management
- Managing workload
- Definition of and management to service standards
- Resourcing for the respective teams
- Manage stock and inventory and corresponding vendors
- Vendor management
- Ownership of companys approach to Information Security and Data Protection, along with ISO 27001 (work underway to secure this)
- Ensure that Sannam S4s real estate / office locations are fit for purpose, maintaining a high standard of working environment
- Complete on-going and carefully forecasted capacity planning for Sannam S4s offices. Identify alternate solutions as required
- Bringing to bear professional expertise in change management to ensure change is delivered in a controlled manner
- Working alongside other operational leaders in the business, identify areas suitable for improvement
- Service improvement
- Cost efficiency
- Repeatability and scalability
- Support operational managers in implementing improvements
- Achieve above objectives by deploying structured techniques (such as Lean, Six Sigma etc.), driving a continuous improvement mindset
Ensure staff feel engaged with the business through regular face-to-face meetings particularly with senior leadership and other types of communication.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Degree in Operations Management or Business related subject preferred.
- Lean / Six Sigma (black belt) qualified and practitioner.
- First-hand experience at leading ISO 9001 (or similar); ideally a qualified ISO practitioner / assessor.
- Preferred candidate will have 10-15 years experience working in operations in a services industry (ideally in BPO or professional services), delivering services to international clients.
- Prior Experience as Operations leader (Director or Senior Manager) Required.
- The preferred candidate will have a solid background in change, project, process improvement and quality management as well as an ability to manage teams across multiple locations. Ideally, experience in IT centric change programmes and system development projects.
- First-hand experience in risk management.
- Ideally, experience in managing IT operations (we have an IT team who will manage the day-to-day activities).
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Operations Manager, Operations, Operation Head, Management
The Head Of Operations Role Is Intended To Lead This Activity, Championing The Importance Of Operational Rigour And With Overall Ownership For The Company's Quality Management System As Well As Management Of A Number Of Key Operational Teams.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.