Key skills required for the job are:
- Splunk - Analytics (Mandatory)
- 6+ years candidate, having good hands-on experience in writing Splunk searches
- Strong Splunk UI experience
- Deep understanding of Splunk configuration files and architecture
- Excellent Splunk debugging skills and able to debug search queries
- Ability to write regex to perform field extractions at search time
- Data aggregation and visualization capabilities
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Minimum work experience:3 - 5 Years
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.