1. Understanding ofAndroid HAL layer, Linux Kernel and device drivers
2. Understanding of Automotive SoC architecture(application processor and Vehicle processor) such as TI J6, Intel platforms.
3. Good understanding of Android architecture
4. Experience in Android code base - Application layer (Java), JNI, Native frameworks(C )
5. Good understanding of Android programming environment using Binders, Shared memory, IPC mechanisms, etc.
6. Good knowledge in Android Services/Framework layer and its debugging
7. Programming experience preferably in Java and C
8. Preferred expertise in Vehicle Interface & knowledge on Infotainment systems
9. Debugging skills to troubleshoot problems in any layer of Android
10. HMI for Android Infotainment systems covering following areas - Media, Radio(AM/FM/SXM), Navigation, HVAC, Connectivity, Projection (Android Auto, Carplay)
11. Good experience in Software release management on Android
12. Tools: GIT & Gerrit, JIRA, Android source build system, Android debugging tools
13. Knowledge of networking protocols such as MOST/CAN/LIN
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.