Qualification : Any Graduate
Vacancies : 60 Posts
Job Location : Across India
1. Exam Name: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2018
2. No of Vacancies: BSF -60
3. Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold a Bachelors degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
4. Possession of NCC B or C Certificates : Possession of NCC B or C Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
5. Physical standards: (a) 100 Meters race - In 16 seconds (Male), In 18 seconds (Female) & (b) 800 Meters race In -3 minutes 45 seconds (Male)- In 4 minutes 45 seconds (Female) & (c) Long Jump 3.5 Meters (3 chances) (Male), 3.0 meters (3 chances) (Female)
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card
(I) Nationality : No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
(II) Sex : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants
(III) Application Form which will be required to be submitted online by the candidates who after qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination are also declared qualified in the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
(IV.) Restriction on re-appearance of candidates finally selected/ recommended earlier: A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
(V)The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS TO THE COMMISSION SHOULD INVARIABLY CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING PARTICULARS.
1. NAME AND YEAR OF THE EXAMINATION
2. REGISTRATION I.D. (RID)
3. ROLL NUMBER (IF RECEIVED)
4. NAME OF CANDIDATE (IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS)
5. COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS AS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION.
6. VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ID.
(i) Written Examination
(ii) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
(iii) Interview/Personality Test
(iv) Final Selection / Merit
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form. The Online Applications can be filled upto 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
2. The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
3. All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
A candidate must hold a Bachelors degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-05-18 to 2019-05-18