Our Professional Services team provides customer Adoption Services around our products to drive successful implementations for references and future software renewals. The Adoption Services consultant play a critical role to help customers accelerate their use of Informatica technology and best practices. Were the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as trusted advisors to solve our customers data problems.
Our Ideal Candidate
Youre technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether its a best practice session for a new customer, addressing technical pain points, or enabling a team on our technology, youre willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you will also be able to:
- Rapidly understand and translate clients business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion.
- Communicate a compelling and inspired vision to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Have the resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking to solve the most complex data challenges.
Our Big Data Software suite includes Big Data Management, Enterprise Information Catalog and Intelligent Data Lake. As a Big Data specialist, you will gain valuable technical and consulting skills in the Informatica Big Data products implemented at strategic customers in EMEA. You will deliver adoption services assistance to critical customer projects providing architecture guidance, installation, use case development and solution implementation advice. Successful candidates will possess technical aptitude, strength in written/verbal communications, ability to create and deliver technical presentations and strong client management skills to guide successful projects in this highly visible and fast-moving market. Informaticas products are consistently ranked both the most capable and most visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant with deep features, extensive functionality and the ability to support challenging and complex implementation patterns.
Adoption Services Consultants are responsible for providing to our customers expert technical services, training and mentoring on Informatica Big Data products, which may include:
- Managing adoption services for 5-10 accounts simultaneously working with each towards their implementation success
- Project work including architecture planning, implementation planning, product installation and configuration, use case template development, performance assessments and environment assessments
- Delivering presales workshops and assessments regarding Big Data uses and potential solution architectures
- Contributing to knowledge management activities to encapsulate knowledge and provide a foundation for successful Big Data and Hadoop integration project execution through continuous improvement
- Mentoring less experienced staff to assist with technical and functional product-related questions/issues
- Providing specialized services (for example, performance-related configuration or other "proof-of-concept" work) for implementation partners or for customers
- Providing renewal rescue activities that may include customer problem resolution, use case design and development and product feature demonstration and application
- Assisting customers in both technical implementation and functional implementation efforts to ensure customer success. Functional implementation may include rollout strategies and planning for end user deployments of products that support enterprise metadata management and self-service analytics in a Hadoop environment
- Providing expert knowledge transfer sessions on topics such as new features, common use cases and solution design to ensure customers and partners can continue to maintain and drive forward the successful product and project foundation we have initiated with our Big Data Solutions
- Maintaining the most extensive skill level in Informatica Professional Services on our Big Data Products and related technologies
- Providing feedback to Informatica R&D teams based on customer use-cases, functional requirements and product enhancement requests
- Bachelors degree required
- Consulting experience
- Experience with building data integration processes in Informatica products or competing software products
- Strong Linux/Red Hat Skills
- Informatica Data Quality experience using the Informatica Developer Tool is a plus
- Familiarity with common Hadoop security technologies including Kerberos, Active Directory, Sentry, Ranger and other protocols
- Familiarity with cloud hosted environments such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Administration skills in Hadoop ecosystems such as Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR or strong desire/aptitude to learn these skills
- Database appliance and new generation data management software is a plus such as Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, etc.
- Strong ability to present and address complex architectures and development issues
- Ability to troubleshoot complex environments with multiple products used to achieve a solution
- Experience leveraging new technologies quickly for customer success
- Ability to execute in a quickly changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone and web ex customer interactions
- Ability to manage customer escalations including project scope, product issues, and shifting customer priorities and demands is required
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel 40-75%
Informatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. Its an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Big Data Adoption Services Senior Consultant
Our Team Our Professional Services Team Provides Customer Adoption Services Around Our Products To Drive Successful Implementations For References And Future Software Renewals. The Adoption Services
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.