Qualification : Any Graduate
Job Location : Across India
1. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts through IBPS.
2. No.of. Vacancies: SC - 144, ST - 72, OBC - 260, UR - 489, Total - 965
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
4. Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
5. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs. 600 /- for all others
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-VIII
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
(v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 04.09.2018 has to be submitted. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 03.09.2019.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007
(xii) Experience certificates, if any
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
a. Preliminary Examination
b. Main Examination
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying online, candidates should Scan their :
a. photograph (4.5cm 3.5cm)
c. left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
d. a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidates hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
5. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
6. Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPSs website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link CRP PO/MT and then click on the option CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII) to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
(3) Candidates are required to upload their: Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the SAVE AND NEXT facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the FINAL SUBMIT button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the FINAL SUBMIT button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-08-13 to 2019-08-13