Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In todays fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations dont have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one--fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. Thats why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Apteans products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Associate Project Manager assists Project Managers within the Customer Solutions function by providing support for the planning, implementation, and tracking of customer and internal projects.
The Associate Project Manager assists Project Managers with ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that the customer is satisfied with the success of the product delivered. Projects require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. The role will support Project Managers with overseeing the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
The Associate Project Manager will sometimes lead smaller projects that do not involve a high level of complexity, and may also assist other Project Managers with more complex projects by providing administrative support.
This position may involve limited travel to customer sites.
Knowledge: Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
Complexity: Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Supervision: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan the project
- Assist in defining the scope of the project in collaboration with PMO management.
- Assist with the creation of a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Assist with determining the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Assist with the development of a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Assist with reviewing the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required and come to agreement on the necessary work to be performed.
- Assist with determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Staff the project
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, assist with selecting staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Assist with managing project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Assist with ensuring that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project.
- Implement the project
- Assist in executing the project according to the project plan.
- Assist with setting up document repository to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Assist with monitoring the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Assist with establishing a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Assist with reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Control the project
- Assist with managing revenue goals set for projects.
- Assist with accurately forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- In some cases, assist with performing as the initial management escalation point for any project related issues.
- Assist with minimizing exposure and risk on projects.
- Evaluate the project
- Assist with ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Assist with evaluating the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Assist with ensuring that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Assist with ensuring a professional communication manner when in-person or in writing or on the phone at all times.
Bachelors degree preferred
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Has 1-2 years work experience in professional services or support, preferably in the information technology sector.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Limited technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Personal Characteristics Enthusiastic, works well under pressure, self-motivated.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Erp, Information Technology, Microsoft Project
Would You Like To Be A Part Of The Organization Where High Energy Meets Intellect? If You Get Excited By Solving Puzzles And Working In A Collaborative Environment, Then Aptean Wants To Work With You!!aptean Provides Very Specific Industries With V
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.