Our Customer Success team is one of Informatica strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases on our Platform and driving future adoption, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from Informatica products.
Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team of highly skilled Customer Success staff based in Bangalore, India.
You will be responsible for elevating the customer experience within Informaticas accounts in EMEA & APJ. With an initial focus on on-boarding and launching customer projects you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases and development of customer skillsets. As part of this process you will be embedded in the account, familiarizing yourself with the customers organizations and identifying groups, new and existing, who may be in need of additional Informatica Cloud services. You will create a strong relationship with IT and Business contacts for these strategic accounts often at executive levels and become their trusted advisor. You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal entities of Informatica including Customer Support, Informatica Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales. This job will warrant frequent discussions with customers, webinar presentations; customer site visits on a need basis, periodic status reporting on recommendations on show-stopper issues, milestone achievements and ongoing value realization. In addition to this proactive customer management, you will serve as a key contact of point for issues that impact the customers success by effectively fielding and resolving challenges during the product adoption journey.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence. You must possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy. You will need to be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes should allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You will be looked upon to set an example for good work procedures and practices. You must be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with focus on continuous improvement.
Ultimate success of this role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction, based on a positive customer experience, thus ensuring expansion opportunities, referenceability and renewals.
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer experience.
- Experience in Technical Account Management and/or Sales with experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies with at least 5 to 10 years of experience in managing customers using Enterprise Software
- Exposure to Data-integration technologies on-premise or cloud.
- Knowledge of current trends in Data integration, analytics, Bigdata or Cloud.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer success, professional services or pre-sales.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
- A BS/MS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Associate Customer Success Manager
Job Description: Our Team Our Customer Success Team Is One Of Informatica Strongest Assets, Enabling Us To Strengthen Our Customer Relationships By Delivering On Our Promise Of Superior Technology A
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.