Apply online application to UPSSSC Recruitment 356 X-Ray-Technician & Laboratory Technician. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment Board, latest notification for X-Ray-Technician & Laboratory Technician. Applicants can get full advertisement below and submit the UPSSSC online application at www.Upsssc.gov.in. Applicants who are going to apply, ensure that you are eligible for post of X-Ray-Technician & Laboratory Technician. The applicants will have to apply online, no other option. The last date of submitting online application is 08.01.2016 to 25.01.2016. UPSSSC notification further information such as eligibility criteria, syllabus and how to apply etc. listed below.
3. Lab Technician (For Maharani Lakshmibai Medical College, Jhansi): 41
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. 01/2016
Date Notice Issued: 08.01.2016
Post no-1- Diploma in X-Ray from Uttar Pradesh State Medical/ Equivalent
Post no-2, 3- Intermediate with Science & Diploma in Lab Technology
Selection:Written exam and Interview.
Age Limit:18-40 years as on 01.07.2016.
(Born between 02.07.1976 to 01.07.2016). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UR and OBC: - Rs.80/- + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee
SC and ST: - Rs.40/- + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee
PH candidates have to Rs.25/- Processing Fee only.
Payment of application fee can made through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
How to apply:Eligible applicant require to apply online through Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) website www.Upsssc.gov.in from 08.01.2016 to 25.01.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) website www.upsssc.gov.in.
2. Click on page Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
Important Dates: Starting Date for Online Registration: 08.01.2016. Dates for Receipt of Online Fee: From 11.01.2016 to 27.01.2016. Last Date for Online Registration: 25.01.2016. Last Date to Submit Online Application: 29.01.2016.