UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) recently released a recruitment notification to filling up 51 Specialists Grade-III & Other Posts in Government Medical Colleges across India. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.upsc.gov.in on or before application closing date 14-04-2016. For more information regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 jobs details:
No. of Posts - 51
Name of the posts:
1. Skippers: 02
2. Public Health Specialists Grade-III: 24
3. Nine Specialists Grade-III (Dermatology): 09
4. Specialists Grade-III (Orthopaedics): 06
5. Assistant Survey Officers: 03
6. One Training Officer (Fitter): 01
7. Training Officer (Welder): 01
8. Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic): 01
9. Training Officer (Turner): 01
10. Training Officer (Electrician): 01
11. Deputy Director (Technical): 01
12. Lecturer (Chemistry): 01
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Age Limit: 45 years upper age limit for S.N 1, 40 year for S.N 2 to 4, 30 years for S.N 5 and 6, 35 years for S.N 8 to 10, 53 years for Deputy Director and 35 years for Lecturer. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Kindly Refer Official Notification.
Application fee: Rs.25/- for general category candidates. No fee for SC/ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview conducted by UPSC.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 need to visit official website www.upsc.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named UPSC Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of application form: 14-04-2016.
References for this recruitment: