UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) recently released a recruitment notification to filling up 119 Medical Officer, Assistant Director Posts in Government Medical Colleges across India. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.upsc.gov.in on or before application closing date 17-03-2016. For more information regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 jobs details:
No. of Posts - 119
Name of the post -
1. Air Safety Officer (Engineering) 03
2. Assistant Director of Census Operation 42
3. Assistant Director (Cipher) 01
4. Assistant Director 09
5. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) 01
6. Assistant Director Grade-I (Costing) 01
7. Scientist B (Civil Engineering) 16
8. Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda) 15
9. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I 05
10. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II 14
11. Stores Officer 12 posts.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 35 years to 40 years. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Masters Degree in Statistics or Operation Research or Mathematics (with statistics) or Economics(with Statistics) or Commerce (With Statistics) or Anthropology (with Statistics) or Sociology (with Statistics or Demography (with Statistics) from a recognized University.
Application fee: Rs.25/- for general category candidates. No fee for SC/ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview conducted by UPSC.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 need to visit official website www.upsc.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named UPSC Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Starting date for submission of application form: 26-02-2016.
Last date for submission of application form: 17-03-2016.
References for this recruitment: