Department: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL)
Post Name: Accounts Officer
Total Number Vacancies:113
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 57
2. OBC: 30
3. SC: 24
4. ST: 02
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. 08/2015
Education qualification: Cost Accountant Final Exam from Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI), Charted Accountant from New Delhi/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) Kolkata.
Selection: Written exam and Interview.
Age Limit: 21-40 years as on 01.07.2015.
05 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy layer). Refer the notification for complete details.
Scale of pay: Rs.15600/- Rs.39, 100/- With Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
UR and OBC: - Rs.1000/-
SC and ST: - Rs.700/- for SC/ ST and Rs.10/- for Handicapped applicant
Payment of application fee can made through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ Challan through State Bank of India.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to apply online through Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) website www.uppcl.org from 19.11.2015 to 18.12.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.uppcl.org.
2. Click on page Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.11.2015.
Dates for Payment of Fee: From 17.11.2015 to 16.12.2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2015.:
Applicants have great chance to get jobs Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) Recruitment, however if someone want to ask anything please comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org