Apply online application to Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2016 for 1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II. Post Title: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2016 - 1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II www.tspsc.gov.in Post Name:Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Total Number Vacancies: 1000
I. BSC (Agriculture): 400 Posts
1. Adilabad: 58
2. Karimnagar: 26
3. Warangal: 60
4. Khammam: 26
5. Rangareddy: 02
6. Nizamabad: 47
7. Mahabubnagar: 86
8. Medak: 46
9. Nalgonda: 49
II. Diploma in Agricultural Engineering: 100 Posts
1. Adilabad: 14
3. Warangal: 15
4. Khammam: 06
5. Rangareddy: 01
6. Nizamabad: 12
7. Mahabubnagar: 21
8. Medak: 12
9. Nalgonda: 12
III. Diploma in Agricultural Polytechnic: 500 Posts
1. Adilabad: 73
2. Karimnagar: 32
3. Warangal: 74
4. Khammam: 33
5. Rangareddy: 02
6. Nizamabad: 59
7. Mahabubnagar: 107
8. Medak: 58
9. Nalgonda: 62
Mode of Application: Online Advertisement No. 04/2016 Department:Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Address:Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana (India).
Education qualification: Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/ Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/ Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming). Selection: Written exam and Interview
Age Limit: 18-44 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons & 3 years for Ex-Service men, others as per rules.
- UR and OBC: - Rs.200/-
- SC and ST: - no fee/-
- Payment of application fee through online application processing fee & Rs.80/- towards examination fee by online through Internet Banking, SBI e Pay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS Mobile payments.
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) website www.tspsc.gov.in from 04.05.2016 to 19.05.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) website www.tspsc.gov.in.
2. Click on Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by online or challlan Internet Banking, SBI e Pay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS Mobile payments.
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Date of Download of Hall Ticket
| |07 days before commencement of Examination
| || |