PPSC online Application for Lecturer, Apply Online Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2016 at www.ppsc.gov.in
Apply online Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) post for all candidates Apply for this post first class Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard 225 Lecturer Vacancies Online this post SC, ST, OBC & Pw D application are invited for those applicants website carefully www.ppsc.gov.in. Of submitting online application is 20.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs. & send their hard copy of an application on or before 05.02.2016 by 05:00 PM PPSC notification further information details like age limit, educational such as eligibility criteria, syllabus and how to apply etc. listed below Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment2016.
Apply Online Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2016 at www.ppsc.gov.in
Department: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Architecture: 08 Posts
2. Production Engineering: 01
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 48
4. Mechanical Engineering: 41
5. Chemical Engineering: 04
6. Civil Engineering: 28
7. Information Technology: 22
8. Computer Engineering: 34
9. Electrical Engineering: 39
Post Name: Lecturer
Total Number Vacancies: 225
Job location: Patiala
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. 07/2015
i) First class Bachelor's degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
First class Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
ii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
Note: (Applicable for posts mentioned from Sr. No 1 to Sr. No. 9 Qualification of Punjabi is essential for these Posts. Relaxable for Sikh Migrants up to the extent that they will have to acquire Punjabi Passed within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated. For this purpose, a matriculation or its equivalent certificate for having passed Punjabi will be necessary.
Selection: competitive examination and Interview.
The Commission shall hold a Competitive Examination, details of which can be seen in the General Information for the candidates.
Age Limit: 18-37 years as on 01.01.2016.
Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
(ii) Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees.
(iii) The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
(iv) Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
(v) Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
(vi) Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Scale of pay: Rs.15600/-Rs.39100/-+Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
- UR and OBC: - 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab
- SC and ST: - Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab
- Rs.3000/- for all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs.1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab Payment of application fee can make through Bank Challan Form through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to apply online through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) website www.ppsc.gov.in from 20.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs. and send their hard copy of duly filled online application along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates and challan form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala on or before 05.02.2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) website www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Click on page Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by Bank Challan Form through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee by System Generated Bank Challan Form: 27.01.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 05.02.2016 by 05:00 PM.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Advertisement Notice
Applicants have the great chance to get jobs Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment, however if someone want to ask anything please comment below.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in