NIELIT Recruitment 2016 for 46 posts: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 46 posts. Where these vacancies are present in state project manager and district manager departments. So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates NIELIT has given the employment notification and welcoming applications forms. Therefore aspirants those who are willing to work in this organization and those who have enough educational qualification can apply. Such as applicants must have passed Graduate with (CCC course of NIELIT (erst while DOEACC) or diploma/certificate course in computers or graduate with CS/IT as a subject or BCA/BE/B.Tech can apply through online. Where online application forms are available at the official website, so read and register the application form on or before the last date of 15th February 2016. Other important details age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and important dates are given below.
NIELIT Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 46 posts
State Project Manager 02
District Manager 44
- Age Limit: Applicants should age should be between 24 years to 35 years as on the last date of 15-02-2016. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed graduation degree with (CCC course of NIELIT (erst while DOEACC) or Certificate/ Diploma course in computers or graduate degree with CS/IT as a main subject. Applicants must have passed BCA/BE/B.Tech with at least 4 years of work experience in IT / e-governance /IT related project co-ordination and program management in related fields. For posts wise details candidates are advised to refer the official notification.
- Application Fee: all general and OBC category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- all SC, ST, women & PWD category candidates have to pay application fee of 250/-. Application fee should be paid through online mode.
- Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected based on the academic marks, experience, performance in the written examination followed by personal interview.
- How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to register the application form through online. Where the application forms are available at the official website. So read and register the application on or before the last date.
Important dates for NIELIT Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 08th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 15th February 2016.