NICL Recruitment 2016: National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has recently released a recruitment to filling up 16 Hindi Translator jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.nationalinsuranceindia.com on or before application closing date 14-04-2016. For more information regarding NICL Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
NICL Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 180 posts
Name of the post - Hindi Translaror
Regional Wise vacancy Details:
A. Delhi (03):
1. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office I 01
2. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office II 01
3. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office IV 01
B. Maharashtra (04):
1. Mumbai Regional Office II 01
2. Mumbai Regional Office III 01
3. Mumbai Corporate Regional Office 01
4. Nagpur Regional Office 01
C. Gujarat (02):
1. Ahmadabad Regional Office 01
2. Baroda Regional Office 01
D. Rajasthan (02):
1. Jaipur Regional Office 01
2. Jodhpur Regional Office 01
E. Karnataka (02):
1. Bangalore Regional Office 01
2. Hubli Regional Office 01
F. Punjab (01):
1. Ludhiana Regional Office 01
G. Tamil Nadu (01):
1. Madurai Regional Office 01
H. Andhra Pradesh (01):
1. Visakhapatnam Regional Office 01
Pay Scale: Rs.14435/- -Rs.40080/-
Name of the Organization: National Insurance Company Limited
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must passed Graduation in Hindi with English or H.S.C with 60 % Marks with English and Hindi as Compulsory subjects. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test conducted by National Insurance Company Limited.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for NICL Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http:// www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
2. Click on link named NICL Recruitment 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for correction of application form: 14-04-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification & Apply Online - Click Here