National Company Law Tribunal recruitment 2016 for 93 posts: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has announced the employment notification for the recruitment of 93 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as deputy registrar, court officer, private secretary, assistant registrar, accounts officer, assistant, senior accountant, cashier, steno grade-2 (pa), ALIO, record assistant and upper division clerk etc. to fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates NCLT has issued the recruitment notification and welcoming applications forms. Therefore aspirants those who are willing to work in this organization and those who have enough educational qualification can apply through offline. So interested are advised to download the application form in a prescribed format, enter all necessary details & attach all necessary documents and post the filled application form to below mentioned address. Application forms received after the last date i.e. 18th March 2016 would be rejected. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
National Company Law Tribunal recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 93 posts
Name of the posts:
- Deputy registrar: 08
- Private Secretary: 26
- Accounts officer: 01
- Assistant registrar: 07
- Court officer: 11
- Senior accountant: 12
- Cashier: 01
- Assistant: 12
- Steno grade-2 (PA): 05
- ALIO: 01
- Record assistant: 07
- Upper division clerk: 02
- Age limit: Applicants maximum age is 56 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed 12th class, graduation degree, bachelors degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university. Applicants are advised to refer the official notification for post wise details.
- Selection process: National Company Law Tribunal will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: selected aspirants would be given a salary as mentioned below
For deputy registrar: Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- with grade pay Rs.6600/-
For assistant registrar: Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100 with grade pay Rs.5400/-
For court officer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800 with grade pay Rs.4800/- for private secretary and accounts officer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with Grade pay Rs.4600/-
For senior accountant, assistant, steno grade-2 (pa) and ALIO posts: Rs.34, 800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
For cashier, record assistant and upper division clerk posts: Rs.9300/- to Rs.5200/- to Rs.20, 200 with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates are advised to download the application form, fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address.
Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
Room No.530, 5th Floor,
A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Important dates for National Company Law Tribunal recruitment 2016:
- Last date for the submission of application form: 18th March 2016.