MRCMPU Recruitment 2016: Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited(MRCMPU) recently released a recruitment to filling up 112 Technician, Junior Assistant jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.malabarmilma.com on or before application closing date 31-03-2016. For more information regarding MRCMPU Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
MRCMPU Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 112 posts
Name of the posts - Technical, Jr Assistant
1. Assistant Veterinary Officer: 03 Posts
2. Technician Grade-II (Electrician): 16 Posts
3. Technician Grade-II (MRAC): 14 Posts
4. Technician Grade-II (Electronics): 04 Posts
5. Technician Grade-II (Welder): 03 Posts
6. Junior Supervisor Procurement & Inputs: 16 Posts
7. Technician Grade-II (MRAC) Procurement & Inputs: 09 Posts
8. Junior Assistant: 47 Posts
Assistant Veterinary Officer: Rs.18810 37970/-
Technician Grade-II (Electrician): Rs.10405 24245/-
Technician Grade-II (MRAC): Rs.10405 24245/-
Technician Grade-II (Electronics): Rs.10405 24245/-
Technician Grade-II (Welder): Rs.10405 24245/-
Junior Supervisor Procurement & Inputs: Rs.10405 24245/-
Technician Grade-II (MRAC) Procurement & Inputs: Rs.10405 24245/-
Junior Assistant: Rs.10405 24245/-
Name of the Organization: Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc & A.H degree /SSLC passed with ITI certificates in Electrician trade/Degree in Any stream of Subject form a recognized university with HDC or B.Sc degree in Kerala Agriculture University with relevant years of experience. Kindly refer this table to get post wise academic qualification information.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written test and Interview conducted by Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for MRCMPU Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.malabarmilma.com. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.malabarmilma.com.
2. Click on link named MRCMPU Recruitment 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of application form: 31-03-2016.
References for this recruitment: